Monday, June 29, 2009


"Look, I'm sorry. I should have warned you about the power of the medallion"
"Talk to the hand, do you realize how weird this feels? And I'm stuck like this for how long? 12 hours?"

"Look, I think you should take advantage of this and have a little fun"
"What do you mean? How can I possibly take advantage of this?"


"Meet John, you two will have fun together"
"What? WTF man? Why did you invite this guy over here? As if I don't feel vulnerable enough as it is!"


"OMG, it that really all his cock?"
"See, you need to trust me sometimes, I told you you'd have fun"
"I should be disgusted, but somehow I'm turned on by it"


"Would you mind if I... played with it?"
"No, not at all, knock yourself out"


"Holy shit! You were right, I'm having a blast!"
"Told you so! Cheers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment