Sunday, August 10, 2014

Katy Perry - this is how we do

I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  Katy Perry is a very glamorous female pop singer, almost cartoonish.  Her latest video (released just over a week ago) wasn't even in my radar.  However, like all youtube videos, often if you're watching something related you'll see other suggestions pop up at the end.  No idea what I was watching, but I saw a new katy perry video.  I don't remember hearing this song before, but wow this video is something else.  Lots of glamour, lots of pop culture from the 80's (not unlike her friday song).  Sometimes I wonder if she's trying to go the hipster retro route, or if she's really trying to broaden her audience (I got the teens, why not go after the late 30 / early 40 something audience while I'm at it).  Anyway, go check the video out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk









1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the video, as I do most Katy Perry's videos. But I like to dance, and I think I can't dance with somebody to this one!

    ReplyDelete