Monday, June 1, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner

I know I'm not the first to post about this, and I probably won't be the last.  So when I saw the photos from the vanity fair magazine shoot show up in the news feeds today, my first reaction was "Holy shit, bruce is HOT!".  I really wasn't expecting him to look that great.  Of course 10 hours of feminization surgery can work wonders (just look at how young Joan rivers looked at 87).  Still, I had visions that he'd end up looking like an aged woman, just look at this posting from last December before he came out:
http://tgfictionmania.blogspot.com/2014/12/bruce-jenner-only-matter-of-time.html

 It truly feels like the world changed today.  I feel like Caitlyn is going to change people's views on transgender.  Not only through his courage, but by showing the world that even a celebrity that has options has a hard time coming out (for 3 decades) because of the negativity the world has on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment