Wednesday, November 4, 2015

TG news break

So you've probably seen this story float around.  Boy with 2 dads dresses up as Cruella De Vil.  Of course some are saying this is wrong, while others completely support it.  I say if a kid is having fun dressing up as a "character", what does it matter what gender it is.  Heck, go visit any comicon and see how many gender bending people attend that.
http://instinctmagazine.com/post/dad-defends-sons-cruella-de-vil-costume-against-small-minded-bigots


And then we have this story that hits very close to home.  So I guess a transgender high school student wants to use the female bathrooms, fine no problem.  Then she wants to shower in the girl's gym locker room, understandable.  They setup a curtain for her, and that isn't good enough, and I see both sides to this.  I see her point, not wanting the attention of "oh look, the transgender girl gets her own private shower", and then I see the side of the other female students not wanting to shower with a "technically by genitals" boy, even though there probably aren't much of male genitalia left if she's been on hormones a while.  If there's any concern about sex going on, how is that any different than a lesbian girl showering with the other girls?  Quite frankly, I found the whole "shower naked with other students" in high school to be disturbing and shocking.  I think all showers should be walled off so each student can shower privately.  The idea of group showers and being treated no better than prisoners is quite frankly stupid.  I had weight issues, a tiny penis, and felt extremely uncomfortable showering.  Almost as bad was swimming class because it meant wearing extremely small bathing pants, and I found myself sitting with my arms crossed to cover my fat boy tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment