Friday, March 10, 2017

Gigi gorgeous - this is everything... Meh

I've said this vocally many times, I don't like Gigi.  This might seem odd for someone who is in the transgender community to not like another transgender person.  She's the TG version of kim kardashian, famous for being famous.  Look I like a lot of youtube people.  Jenna marbles for example is very down to earth, and entertaining, not just some pretty woman talking about what they did that day.   I respect a lot of transgender youtubers like Amnesia sparkles who have a great look on life, and talks a lot about shifting from male to female roles.  And William Belli is so subtley hilarious, and does incredible makeup transformations.
Just that name, gigi gorgeous.  You might as well have named yourself Barbie Pink Princess.  And I have no problem when people have confidence, but I think you can do it without a vibe of "everyone pay attention to me".  And that whole video that made the news "OH MY GOD, I was detained trying to fly into Dubai because I didn't do any research ahead of time".  Sorry, that culture hates the entire gay community.  You're not going to change their view by speaking out any more than you're going to convince ISIS that killing people is wrong.  They hate our community. They can go eff themselves, and they can shove their tourism income up their asses.  Vote with your wallet.

Anyway, with all that said, she has a trailer on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83jGTVHGj1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment