Monday, February 12, 2018

wingin it

Ever watch a MTF tv show episode and then can't find it again?  Happened to me, no matter what search terms I put into youtube I just couldn't find it again.. The other day I somehow stumbled back into it.  This was apparently a short lived show in canada about 8 years back.  Here's the episode description:

I carlie: After a clueless Carl offends Denise on their first date, she shows him what it is like to be a girl by turning him into one. It is not long before Serge falls for Carlie, the new girl at school, and the pressure is on Porter to find a solution. He turns Denise into Denny to give her a taste of her own medicine, but the only way to reverse the magic is for Carlie and Denny to learn what it is like to be one another. Meanwhile, Jane gets a part time job at Mama B's pizza and develops a crush on a cute boy, which jeopardizes her new job.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz8JNxBCFUc

No comments:

Post a Comment