Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In the news.. hotel worker crossdresses with someone else's clothes


Hotel worker in Deerfield, IL goes into guest's room, decides to put on guest's heels and skirt.. and also her panties. She reported him to the front desk and he was arrested for disorderly conduct. She is currently sueing the hotel for distress.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/guest-sues-hyatt-over-pervy-cross-dresser

On one hand, I can sorta sympathize with the guy. Probably makes minimum wage, can't afford to buy a wardrobe of his own, can't tell his wife about it so he does it at work. I too, at one time, borrowed some of my brother's girlfriend's items. I knew it was wrong at the time, she was way skinnier than me and I was probably ruining her clothes (stretching, perhaps ripping them). I remember one conversation where she yelled at him, blaming our washer for ruining her clothing.

One the other hand, I can totally see where she's coming from. First of all, someone else wearing your clothes, especially a guy, might creep me out a bit. I might not want those clothes back after that image (and I'm a crossdresser). Also, guys are known for unclean asses. Sorry, it's a fact, I truly believe we men have a biological seepage problem. Then there's the issue of "He got caught now, but how many times has he done it up until now, and if I don't report him and make an example, how long will it go on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment