Wednesday, August 17, 2011

that's what she said


We're having a party, wanna cum?
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"
Ha haha haha ha ha!


Are you gonna kiss me or what?
that's.. mmmrph.. what.. mrrphhhh she said


Michael, why are we talking about drugs? This makes me uncomfortable
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!


Micheal, you have to fire someone today. We have too much overhead
"That's what she said"
Michael I'm serious, find someone we can let go

They say you are what you eat, and you become what you preach. Eventually, Michael used that catch-phrase so much that his body started to genetically mutate until he became a woman.


Michael, you really have to stop. I think it's starting to have an effect on your body.\
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! No.. actually.. That's what I said! That's right, I am now my own joke!

This continued on, Michael being completely oblivious to the effects it was having on him. His body continued to morph until it became an overflow of estrogen and turned him into a sexpot.


The office has a new boss, and she's the center of attention. She'll make you laugh hard!
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

No comments:

Post a Comment