Sunday, February 26, 2012

genderswap


Ooh, you have a nice penis.
Thanks


Mmm.. I'm gonna take it from him


Mmm.. It won't be long now before his penis is transferred to me!
Oh man, this girl has a great vagina!


Yes! the magic worked!
What the hell?


What did you do with my penis? Why do I have a vagina?


You crazy witch bitch! Give me my penis back! If I suck on it like you sucked on mine, it should re-appear on me, right?
No you stupid idiot, only I have magic, this penis is mine now! Now roll over, I'm going to fuck you for a change!


I think you need a little more work to be female. I shall use my penis like a magic wand. Alla kazam, alla kazoo! Turn this guy into a female for me to screw!


Ha! it worked! Look how thin your waist is, and how big your ass is! And look, your starting to grow breasts too!
No, stop this now! I don't want to be a woman!


Spread em wide bitch, I'm gonna stick my cock inside you!
No, stop this madness, what are you doing to me?!


Your getting more feminine by the minute
Oh my god, my hair is growing long, and do I have heels on now?

No comments:

Post a Comment