Tuesday, January 18, 2011

am I crazy?

Most days I can keep my transgender thoughts at bay, other times I feel like they REALLY distract me. Like I'll be at work trying to work on something, and suddenly I'll imagine what it would be like if I had french manicured nails right now. Focus back on work, then "I wish I were wearing a dress right now, maybe a business suit?" Then a quote from the movie zoolander pops in my head "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"


I read a lot of blogs, and there seems to be consistency with many feeling crazy, that they have issues (as anyone should) trying to balance feelings for both genders. I've even read one blog that claims they take a very low dose (as prescribed by their doctor) of estrogen to sort of balance things out without affecting their body too much by it's effects (which I've considered). Sometimes I feel like I'm so fucked in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment