Saturday, January 22, 2011

craigslist is no place to find other crossdressers



So I've been looking for probably the last year and a half. I did meetup with one person, but they were feeling ill at the time, so it didn't go very far. Here's the breakdown of craigslist as I see it:

50% - Post ads thinking they want to meet, in actuality have no guts to actually follow through (or they've masterbated so the feeling is gone)
30% - Can't host, so they are in the same situation I'm in
20% - Are picture collectors that have no intention of meeting

I've tried dating sites (of which none I've found cater to the TG world, except dateacrossdresser.com which is incredibly expensive). I've tried creating a profile on urnotalone.com thinking that might strike up a conversation with someone. NADA

No comments:

Post a Comment