Monday, December 5, 2011

body swap with a cashier


"Hmm.. this guy looks gullible.. and rich. I bet I could swap bodies with him"


"Hey there, how would you like to see my boobs?"


"Are you serious? Right here? Sure why the hell not?"


"Then.. Look into my eyes!"


"Eeerrp! what the hell is happening to me?!"


"Wha.. what the hell? why am I looking at myself?"


"I feel weird, what the hell?! I have boobs!"


"What the hell did you just do?!"


"I asked if you wanted to see my boobs, well now you can look at them whenever you want"


"This is bullshit and you know it! That was a trick question! You can't leave me stuck in this body, as a cashier girl! I have like millions of dollars in my bank account!"


"Then let me write you a check and I'll say good day to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment