Friday, September 25, 2009

When can we get an iphone app like this?

Now that augmented reality is a go for apple, so many apps have been coming out to support this new feature. I was browsing the itunes store, and came across this. It wasn't clear what it did or how it worked, but it seemed to allow you to perhaps make people look different as an overlay? I couldn't find any reviews on youtube, so I figured what the heck, it was only $2.


As usual, my friend just laughed at me, saying that I spent too much money on iphone apps.

"Ha ha! What did that stupid app cost ya? Another $2 down the drain I'm sure, what does that stupid little app do anyhow?"

After I clicked on the gender button on the bottom and female clothes, I saw the phone do it's work. But wait a minute, I wasn't looking at my phone. My friend had changed for real!

"ha ha.. wait a minute? What the hell? that stupid thing really works. OMG, this feels so weird, change me back!"

"Heh heh, but I thought it was just a stupid little app that I waste my money on? Not so stupid anymore is it? I think I'll make some more changes, like make your chest even bigger!"

"OMG, stop! These things are getting so heavy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment