Wednesday, November 11, 2009

fruit of the soul

Had this idea lately, that a man is innocently eating food, and that triggers a transgender change. I think I'm going to do a few of these in a row.

She had found this new grocery store on her way home from work, she decided to pop in. They seemed to have the freshest produce she'd ever seen. She grabbed a few things, including some fresh fruit. When she got home, she showed her boyfriend what she bought and talked about how great all the food looked. She grabbed a bowl of strawberries, and came over to him on the couch, and began feeding them to him.

"Oh my god honey, these are delicious! I don't think I've ever had strawberries that were so sweeet in my life!"

He couldn't get enough, he kept asking her for more. Oddly though, his lips started feeling weird somehow, though he couldn't quite place his finger on it. After about a dozen strawberries, the changes started showing up.

"Oh my god, what happened to your lips?!" she asked
"What? what's wrong with them? They do feel a little weird"
"You have female lips, and I think your also starting to sound like a woman too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment