Sunday, January 17, 2010

Food transition finale

I was saving these, time to post them. This is akin to alice in wonderland with the whole "eat me, drink me", cept this food changes your gender.


"Mmm.. this is the best pizza ever! it has a strange taste though.. uh-oh!"

"Crap, that pizza made me a woman. Oh well, doesn't change my food preference, I still love my za!"


"Hmm.. that shish-ka-bob looks quite phallic. Perhaps I shouldn't eat this. Oh who am I kidding, I can't resist slow cooked meat and peppers! MMmm.. this is so good, I.. woah, what's happening to me?"


Even weeks later, he was still eating sish-ka-boob, even though every time he ate it, it made him just a little more feminine. Oh when will men learn?


"Surely one chocolate truffle won't kill my diet. Here goes, over the lips and through the gums, look out stomach here it comes! Woah, I feel funny, what's happening to me?'


"Holy crap, I just can't stop eating these delicious treats! Everytime I eat one I swear my IQ drops a few notches and my boobs get just a little bigger!"


"Mmm, nothing like the smell of a freshly picked apple off the tree. Wonder why that forest was surrounded by a fence, not like they had to worry about thieves. Oh well, crunch! Hey, what's happening to my body?"


Several weeks later, he was still eating those green apples, even though with every bite it made him even more womanly. You know what they say, an apple a day keeps the gynecologist away.

No comments:

Post a Comment