Monday, December 27, 2010

I.N.S.


"Oh my gosh!! what did you do to me? I haf a va-geena!"
"I turned you into a spanish woman"
"Spaneesh? But whyyy.. spaneesh?"
"Because you'll be easier to negotiate if your spanish. Think about it, you have no identification, no green card, as far as the law is concerned your an illegal immigrant"
"Wha? I don't understand what you are saying"
"Well it's simple really. You do what I want, and I change you back. If you don't play along, I call immigration, and they deport you to Mexico. Think about it, all alone in that sexy body, with no money, nowhere to live, no job. You'll end up a prostitute in days just to get by"
"So then what do you want from me?"
"You know what I want, what every guy wants"
"You don't mean..."
"You know it, now start sucking!"


"Mmmph, you are one seeck bastage"
"Be nice... I might be enjoying this, but how pretend like your enjoying this. In fact get on your back, I'm pretty hard now, I wanna fuck you"


"Oh yea baby, your pussy is so tight!"
(I hope he really changes me back after this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment