Wednesday, June 1, 2011

transgenders taking a beating

First the incident at mcdonalds, then not longer after a simliar beating at a 7-11?
http://unicornbooty.com/2011/05/7-11-is-the-new-mcdonalds-transgender-woman-beaten-unconscious-at-store

I for one, would not go out in public as a woman unless:
1. I had at least one other person with me, or
2. I had multiple weapons to defend myself. Seriously, I would not dare walk out in public without at least mace and perhaps a tazer. If someone is going to start some shit with me, I'm going to defend myself. I might also consider hiding a spycam somewhere on me (perhaps my purse) to record the incident.

Seriously though, you almost have to go out dressed as a superhero. Say hello to my 16 gauge thick bracelets, how's that feel in your forehead?

No comments:

Post a Comment