Sunday, July 8, 2012

another TG dream last night

I usually get up at 5am to let the dogs out, and on weekends I sleep in, so while they eat their breakfast, I usually go through my subscribed blogs before I go back to bed. When I went back to bed, I dreamt I was living back at home with my dad. I was in my bathroom (as myself) putting on makeup. I put a ton of purple eyeshadow on. I've been seeing these commercials lately for that new maybeline color tattoo eyeshadow:
http://www.drugstore.com/maybelline-eyestudio-color-tattoo-24hr-eyeshadow-painted-purple/qxp394241?catid=183538

So then, after trying to take off the eyeshadow, I realize it's not really coming off. The top layer is, but my eyelids are still stained purple. Then, suddenly I start transforming, into a BBW.. A real girl. I hold my hands up to my face, realize how dainty they are, and see how soft and hairless my skin is, and I now have breasts.. then I speak "Oh my god" in a female voice, because I don't know what to do now that I'm a woman... then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment