Monday, December 28, 2009

Transformation

I've been wanting to do this for a while, show a before/after of a guy transforming. Leave me feedback of what you think of it.

I opened up the book of spells, and read it out loud. This spell was supposed to get me laid.
"Barah garah oodlie baq, soolie soolie trebechie dot!"

I felt something funny, it felt like my body was transforming. It also seemed like my clothes were changing? I guess not only was it changing my body to look more attractive to the ladies, but I was getting a new wardrobe. I looked down, and saw my legs reshape, and my shoes change shape


But wait a minute, this wasn't going right.. Why am I wearing heels and fishnet hose? Oh shit, did I screw up that spell?


I could feel my hands changing next, my nails were growing longer..






Is that a french manicure? I definitely read something wrong.


Something is happening to my chest now, it seems to be getting even bigger..
Holy crap, I have breasts! OMG, what is happening to me?!!


My lips feel funny, like they're blowing up like balloons!


Woah, my lips are so huge now!


I can feel my eyes reshaping, and my eyebrows receding, and are my eyelashes curling?


Before I knew it, I was a drop dead gorgeous french maid.

Holy shit, what am I going to do now?

1 comment:

  1. If it were me, I guess I'd just go get laid. No sense wasting an oppurtunity.

    ReplyDelete