Wednesday, December 9, 2009

you only get three wishes!

For my first wish, I want to be rich!

Your wish is granted, you are armani, the famous suit designer.

No, no! I don't want to be old! Ok fine, whatever, at least I'm rich. For my 2nd wish, I want to be young and good looking.

Your wish is granted, you are a famous male model.

Ok, ok, not bad, I can live with this, though what am I wearing?

Oh that outfit? Well, your gay of course, as most male models are.

What?!! What sort of wishes are these? Ok, that's it, I'm going to make a wish that can't miss. I want to be attractive and desired by the ladies.

Your wish is granted.

What the fuck?!! I'm a sultry sexy woman, I didn't ask for this!
You were not very specific master. You said you wanted to be attractive and desired by the ladies, you did not specify what type of ladies. You'll surely be hit on by all the lesbians in the world!

OMG! This outfit is so tight, and these breasts are so huge, and my hair is sooo blonde and curly, I feel so girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment