Tuesday, June 29, 2010

menstruation machine




I've heard about such devices before, but never actually saw one (perhaps they didn't work that well either). Seems some female college student in Japan (go figure) has created a device that wears sort of like a chastity belt, and at some random time (computer decides when it should start), it creates shock impulses that simulate pain, and there's a syringe filled with blood that makes it drip out, completely simulating what it feels like to menstruate.

I'm not sure that I'm that curious to know, but it might be interesting to try out (at least for a moment, not sure I could stand a whole 5 days, especially with a device so obvious and constricting). Perhaps if it could be scaled down to be hidden, I'd consider wearing it out in public/work.

No comments:

Post a Comment