Wednesday, January 18, 2012

husband becomes lesbian lover


Wow honey, I would have thought they'd give you some decent boobs. At least your nipples are hard.

Hey, I said I wanted a shemale, you turned him into a full girl. You better be able to bring his dick back.


I guess you get the full female experience hun, let me give you a taste

Mmm, that feels good


Let's try some toys now, I'll ease this one in slowly...


WOOOOAH!! a little more slowly! Wow, that's what it feels like to have a cock in my vagina? Why don't I play with you for a while?


Mmm.. your doing a really good job down there, almost as if you know how I like to be licked..


Mm... don't stop. this is the best oral job you've ever given me. Maybe there's something to you having a clit that's allowing you to understand my sexual needs.


OMG, I think I'm gonna have a real orgasm.. Oh god honey, don't stop!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I had a wife that would change me like that so we could enjoy each other woman to woman

    ReplyDelete