Monday, June 22, 2009


"Oh crap, first that prostitute swaps bodies with me, and now that cop is eying me from across the street. Shit, he's coming this way!"

"Mmm hmm, working the streets again huh Miss happy ending"
"Officer, I can explain. this isn't what it looks like, I'm not even a woman!"


"Oh really? Let's just see about that. Oh look, breasts. Seems only women have these"
"No, really.. I can explain"


"And lookie down here, looks like a vagina to me. Yep, no doubt that your a woman"
"No, you don't understand, I'm a guy. I was sleeping with this prostitute and she..."


"I've heard enough of your crazy stories, I'm afraid I'm going to have to write you a citation for solicitation of sex"
"Officer, surely there's... something I can do to work this out isn't there?"


"Well, there might be some way for me to forget about this whole thing. What do you think of my nightstick here?"
"Nevermind your nightstick, let me massage your happy stick"

No comments:

Post a Comment