Saturday, March 26, 2011

TG closet storage

At first I thought this was actually rather nice (and a great idea). A TS woman and a CD are running some sort of closet storage on craigslist. Essentially providing a space to store clothes (for husbands that are keeping it a secret? or at least want to keep it seperated from home), also bathrooms / showers:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/msr/2284686454.html

Then I looked at the pricing...


Seriously? Starting at $75/month for a closet? Do they not realize I can rent a 5 foot x 5 foot storage starting at $40/month? granted there's no bathroom access, and it's not necessarily private, but what do I REALLY need a bathroom/shower for?

Again, it just irks me a little when someone is trying to take advantage of someone's situation, and it irks me even more that these two are clearly in the transgender community.

No comments:

Post a Comment