Sunday, March 14, 2010

gonna test that theory

So I put up a new poll, and already I'm getting dramatic results that show that my audience isn't necessarily interesting in the "tg_fiction" typical man gets turned into a lady, but rather the fantasy of transformation in general. So here we go



"Rooarrrr! you know I could kill you in an instant right?" said the lion.
"Hey I don't want no trouble, just want to do a little experiment", said the animal enthusiast.


"Dude, seriously? WTF did you do to my mane? I look like a girl now", said the lion.
"Yea, that's my experiment. Can a man crossdress a lion and fool the other lions?"
"Your messed up in the head, if you think for one second that I'm going to fool another male lion, your crazy!" said the lion.


"Dam, that asshole human was right. This is so humilating!"

No comments:

Post a Comment