Wednesday, March 3, 2010

judge judy - TG edition




The Plaintiff is a 23 year old woman who was seduced by her boyfriend


The defendant is a 38 year old man who is claiming she's a liar


"So what we have here is a case of he said she said? How do you suggest we resolve this?"


"Are you serious honor? This should be an open and shut case"


"He did more than just seduce me, he raped me, which I have evidence to submit. And I'm not the only one, I found other women he's dated in the past, and he's raped all of them too!"


"Ok stop right there miss, you had me at rape. Sir, you are guilty on all accounts. Since you can't seem to control that thing in your pants, I have no choice but to sentence you to 6 months living as a woman, where you will go before a review board to see if you've been rehabilitated. Case dismissed, and you will be transformed immediately!"


(No way, are they really going to transform him on national television? How embarrasing for him, this is gonna be so entertaining)


"OMG! I can see the magic forming around him!"


"Judge judy you bitch! I'm going to appeal this ca..."


"Woah, what's happening to me? oh my god I can feel my body changing! ahhh!"

*** pixie dust, pixie dust ***

[In under 10 seconds, his body began to nearly complete transforming, his clothes changing to a woman's suit, his hair lengthening, his lips puffing up]


He was now a sexy woman too, let's see how he liked it with the shoe on the other foot

No comments:

Post a Comment