Wednesday, March 10, 2010

old spice commercial break


hello ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back to your man, now back to me.. Sadly, he is not me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash, he could smell like me.


Perhaps he's a lost cause. Here, let me sprinkle some magic pixie dust so that his body can match his scent. Look at your man, he is no longer a man, he is a woman!

\
"Oh my god honey, your so cute! Let me get a good look at you."
wuh? what happened to me? how did a commercial just change me into a girl?"


Now back at me, I'm on a horse.. And your husband is riding a cock that resembles.. a horse


"Holy shit, how the hell did I just go from sitting on the couch to being naked and riding a guy's cock?! What is happening?"
"Ssssh honey, just enjoy the ride. This is the most fun I've had in years! Mmmm, your breasts are so sexy, let me suck on your nipple!"

1 comment:

  1. This needed to be done. It really did. There was really nowhere else to go with those commercials. Good job!

    ReplyDelete